- Event: Local Area Coordination – Its Foundation, Covid-19 and its future in Wales
- When: 8th October 2020, 12 noon-1:30pm
- Where: Online – email email@example.com to book your place
- Cost: Free
Our Nick Sinclair is joining representatives from Swansea Council and Coastal Housing in leading an online presentation supported by members of the Welsh Government (Julie James MS, Mike Hedges MS and Rebecca Evans MS) about Local Area Coordination and its positive future in Wales.
The session will highlight some of the amazing work Local Area Coordinators do on a daily basis and will be of value to Local Government leaders, as well as those in public health, social care and community organisations interested in asset based development.
Also suitable for those interested in a working towards the vision and goals of the ‘Well-being of Future Generations Act 2015’:
- A prosperous Wales
- A resilient Wales
- A healthier Wales
- A more equal Wales
- A Wales of cohesive communities
- A Wales of vibrant culture and thriving Welsh language
- A globally responsible Wales
If you’re interested in joining the session please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
Click on the images below to see larger versions…