Welcome to the Local Area Coordination Network CIC Members Website.
This site provides access to national resources, developed by the Network or shared by members in other Local Area Coordination areas.
Through the Members Forum, it also provides the opportunity for Members to share ideas and experiences or solve problems together.
Terms of Service/Use
At its heart, Local Area Coordination is about taking time to build relationships, share gifts, skills, experiences, mutual support and shared learning to build a better future – build resilience.
The Local Area Coordination Network CIC will provide the structure and support to make this happen. Members sign up to:
- Upholding the values, principles and practice of Local Area Coordination.
- Develop a culture of ongoing shared learning, reflection, mutual support and improvement.
Access to the Members site is for
- Local Area Coordinators,
- Local Area Coordinator Managers
- Leaders and Directors in a participating member site.
As a community we ask each other to
- Do not share any information or resources with non-members or non member areas.
- Work within the values and principles of Local Area Coordination
- Valuing the gifts, skills and contribution of others
- Nurturing supportive relationships
- Sharing your own skills, experiences and challenges
- Supporting problem solving and creativity
- Understanding the power and impact of language
- Comply with the expectations, codes of conduct and standards within your terms of employment.
- Maintain the confidentiality of colleagues, community members and others using the members site.
Local Area Coordination Network