People and Place: the new power, strengths based approaches and collaboration
The Local Area Coordination Network and City of York Council are working together to organise a workshop.
This workshop will share learning on and evidence of the impact of place based, strengths based approaches including discussion on new relationships with system partners and communities.
- Eddie Bartnik, who had a key leadership role in the development of Local Area Coordination in Western Australia and supported subsequent national and international developments. Eddie is now a strategic advisor to the National Disability Insurance Scheme in Australia as well as maintaining a role in supporting Local Area Coordination internationally.
- Ewan King from SCIE on their work on the Asset Based area and system
- Martin Farran & colleagues from City of York Council on their new operating model.
Who is invited to the workshop
The workshop will be of interest to those with a role in developing or delivering services or active in their local community who are wanting to explore how we engage in new relationships & ways of working.
- Social Care service leaders or managers
- Childrens services or Early years support leaders or managers
- Community members & activists
- Health service leaders or managers
- Elected Members
- Policy leads
How to book a place
To book a free place at this workshop please register here
If you have any questions please contact Sam Clark on firstname.lastname@example.org