Support to develop Local Area Coordination
Areas beginning to use Local Area Coordination can commission the Network to support them to codesign a robust, evidence based and locally relevant Local Area Coordination programme that reflects and builds on core principles, national and international learning and local circumstances.
The support programme is flexibly designed to:
- bring an understanding of, and expertise around, the detail and practicalities of Local Area Coordination,
- design, develop and implement a robust, locally relevant Local Area Coordination programme,
- build local capacity and expertise around Local Area Coordination,
- support thinking and planning around opportunities for reform,
- support connections and mutual support across national and international Local Area Coordination sites, and
- reduce the need for external support in the future.
To find out more about developing Local Area coordination, the detail of support and costs, contact Sian on 01423 503 937.