Support to develop Local Area Coordination
Areas beginning to use Local Area Coordination can commission the Network to support them to co design a robust, evidence based and locally relevant Local Area Coordination programme that reflects and builds on core principles, national and international learning and local circumstances.
These development partners also get access through their development phase to the wider Network activities.
The Network has a partnership with Inclusive Neighbourhoods who have supported the development of Local Area Coordination in 12 areas across England and Wales over the last eight years.
Through this partnership we can support areas embarking on Local Area Coordination.
That is flexibly designed to:
- bring an understanding of, and expertise around, the detail and practicalities of Local Area Coordination,
- design, develop and implement a robust, locally relevant Local Area Coordination programme,
- build local capacity and expertise around Local Area Coordination,
- support thinking and planning around opportunities for reform,
- support connections and mutual support across national and international Local Area Coordination sites, and
- reduce the need for external support in the future.
To find out more about developing Local Area coordination, the detail of support and costs, contact Sian on 01423 503 937.