Areas implementing Local Area Coordination can be members through an annual subscription that gives them:
- Bespoke local support in their area,
- Access to the national Local Area Coordination evaluation alongside Network members and Network research partners,
- Support for Induction and training for staff members or wider stakeholders including provision of resources,
- Access to a “ Community of Learning and Practice” – including places on Regional, national and local events for Senior Leaders, Local Area Coordinator Managers, Local Area Coordinators, Elected Members, Individuals and Families/Carers,
- Provision of resources that support the development & learning on Local Area Coordination.
Our members told us in 2016 we supported them to:
- Understand the impact locally and collectively through developing research & evaluation together,
- Connect & share across areas and build relationships that sustain & strengthen their work,
- Develop their practice through training and our critical friend role,
- Co-design Local Area Coordination ‘markers for success’ and support them review their progress against these,
- Save resources by sharing tools, ways of working and problems solved.
To find out more about membership, the detailed offer and costs, contact Sam.